13/11/2013

The best moisturizers - Paper masks

I just came back from US and I discovered something quite interesting there.

Since I forgot to bring my paper masks so I thought "it's ok, I will get some there in the supermarkets or beauty stores." To my surprise, I could only find one brand and it doesn't look like it's good quality. So I didn't buy it at the end, I just used my cream moisturising mask, which wasn't bad, but I think it's always good to use paper mask like twice a week to really replenish the skin. And I have been using it every day since I came back a week ago to give back the moisture needed for the month in the US! :P But still I really don't understand why there aren't many paper masks in US?!

Here are some good paper masks I used and recommend (I suggest getting at least 3 pieces of a brand to really see the result):

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Mask Sheet contains essence formulated mask sheetsupplies rich collagen and moisture to facial complexion. Contains active ingredients: Baobab Tree extract and Collagen.


b.liv Utmost Moisture Immerse Me covers your skin with a generous boost of hydration! Immerse me acts like a balm for parched and dry complexion as it gets absorbed in a blink of an eye and makes sure your skin's longing hydration will never turn tail.



SK-II Facial Treatment Mask boosts radiance and moisture levels and can be used by all skin types throughout the year. The mask literally drenches your skin in SK-II Pitera, resulting in a fresher and more hydrated complexion.

Innovative ion-inducing bio-cellulose masks contain multiple moisturizing ingredients that provide outstanding moisturizing effects and restore the youth of skin. For Beloved One Extreme Hydration Bio-Cellulose Mask is well-known for its pioneering invention of bio-cellulose as the facial mask sheet.

No comments :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin