15/08/2012

Beauty is skin-deep!


Yes!  This is me, laugh-loving, curious, girly and addicted to beauty!  I am the new editor of COSME-DE, looking forward to being connected to others who share my passion for beauty knowledge and tricks.  There is a variety of ways to be beautiful but only one truth‘Beauty is skin-deep!’


I believe the older I get the prettier I become, for I believe ‘Beauty is skin-deep!’  Beauty glows from the inside out.  Appearance reflects your thoughts, philosophies and characters.

To be beautiful at heart, I aim for natural living.  I embrace Mother Earth in my leisure time, beaches and hikes.  I enjoy good food, but still try to eat as healthy as possible.  Feeling healthy gives me motivations to enjoy life. 

To be an endless beauty, inner beauty complements and raises your outer beauty.  I love traveling and music.  Some memorable traveling experiences inspire me with new insights into life.  When you interact with the others carrying different ideologies from different countries, you will feel the contrast of cultures which definitely widens your horizons.  The desires to travel, create, learn, dream, enjoy, feel and love are innate within each of us.   Sometimes we forget them because of work or pressure, but they are always here with us.  Pick them up and follow your heart!  These fancies do not only enhance your temperaments and your beauty, but attract your family and more friends.

Maintenance of your appearance strengthens your self-confidence and inner assertiveness.  My ‘must’ daily beauty routine is sunscreen.  My favourite sunscreen is ‘Very High Protection Fluide Extreme SPF 50+’ from La Roche-Posay.  I use this SPF 50+sunscreen fluid composed of both mineral and chemical sunscreen as a preparation for strong sun exposure.  It doesn’t whiten and looks completely natural on my skin. 

 
Wanna be loved and adored?  A sweet smile is the easiest way to gain love and care.  Smile is known as the best make-up, spreading warmth, affections and kindness.  Beautiful smile always associates with soft lips and white teeth.  I love the toothpaste and the lip balm from Weleda which are very affordable and made with all natural ingredients.  Furthermore, Weleda commits itself to helping the farmers, women and children of the working class in developing countries.  I feel like I am sending my blessings to the people who need cares while using its cosmetics.  Support!

 


How to be a beautiful one from inside out is a lifelong learning.  I am pleased to share this art of living to and explore different aspects of beauty with all of you, beautiful girls!

No comments :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin